Shoujo Love - il forum sugli shoujo manga e anime

Il manga boy dei tuoi sogni!, TEST

« Older   Newer »
Video girl Ai
view post Posted on 2/6/2007, 10:59

The Manga Boy of Ur dreams

<center>
Kiley Okayasu from Peach Girls. He's a goofy person who was there for you when the people you loved walked out of your life. He stood by you and kept you company, and would always be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on. He could be horny at times, but never aggressive and a complete sweetheart.(If you did like the quiz, check out my other manga quiz http://quizilla.com/users/nawtybrownprincess/quizzes/What Manga Couple are you? With cute pictures/)
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Gem88
view post Posted on 6/12/2007, 11:47

You got Aoi Kiriya from Kare's first love. Your the shy, quite girl who needs to come out of your shell and a person like Kiriya will help become a more confident person. You might not think your pretty but he know just exaclty how beautiful you are and he doesn't want any other guy looking at you. So when you go to work be sure to put on your glasses and do your hair in two pigtails.

Manga mai letto tra l'altro ^^'

SHIZUKA
view post Posted on 6/12/2007, 14:24

a me è venuto fuori tamahome.... :imbarazzo:
non male...ma io volevo rei kashino :love: ...o kyo :luccic: ...siiigh :goccia:

Stephy
view post Posted on 6/12/2007, 14:38

a me è uscito Kyo Sohma di Fruits Basket!

in fondo, adoro i gatti!!! :love:

*MissVicky*
view post Posted on 6/12/2007, 14:44

Io ve lo dico senza fare il test, dato che nn trovo da dove comincia...me lo invento io un risultato su misura x me:

YUDAI ARAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :love: :love: :love: :love: :imbarazzo: :imbarazzo: :occhioni: :occhioni: :risatina: :risatina: :cuore: :cuore:

nymeria
view post Posted on 6/12/2007, 14:55

The Manga Boy of Ur Dream Part 2

<center>
You got Aoi Kiriya from Kare's first love. Your the shy, quite girl who needs to come out of your shell and a person like Kiriya will help become a more confident person. You might not think your pretty but he know just exaclty how beautiful you are and he doesn't want any other guy looking at you. So when you go to work be sure to put on your glasses and do your hair in two pigtails.About the Manga: Karin Kashino is a girl that is constanly being bullied by her classmates into taking notes and doing homeowrk for them. She knows what she'd like to tell them them, but never had the confidence to do so. She's bullied by her friend to go on a group date and there she meets Kiriya. Her 'friend' went on this group date only for Kiriya, but what happens when he's interested in Karin instead?
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Marychan
view post Posted on 6/12/2007, 15:56

anche a me è uscito Okayasu

Gaara'91
view post Posted on 6/12/2007, 21:50

a me è uscito Kyo di Furuba! :love: evvivaaaaaa!! :luccic:

mikako_chan
view post Posted on 6/12/2007, 21:51

The Manga Boy of Ur dreams

Yuu Matsuura of Marmalade Boy. He could piss you off one minute and have you falling in love with him all over again the next minute. You want a guy with an ego. Someone who knows he's hot, knows he's a good athlete and knows he could have any girl he want. This is the guy whose going to stir all kinds of emotions in you, but definetly a keeper.

a me è uscito questo! nn mi dispiace... anche se di marmalade boy ho visto solo l'anime..^^

Dark Tale
view post Posted on 22/12/2007, 15:47

a me invece: Ryoki Tachibana of Hot Gimmick. You want a possesive guy. Someone who makes you his property, and a little abuse from him wont kill either (it will hurt though). Your guy will always want you available when he calls and you better come on time for a date or he'll kill you, but aside from that he's really smart and could help you ace a pop quiz or an exam.

*MoKoNa*
view post Posted on 23/12/2007, 23:45

Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket. The guy your in love is incredibly good looking but the other girls wont leave him alone. He hates being the centre of attention and the only girl he cares about is you. He gets into a lot of fights, especially with family members but he's a really nice person, and awfully protective of you, even though he tries to hide it.

A me è uscito kyo :love: :love: :love: che tenero :imbarazzo:

dolciona
view post Posted on 30/12/2007, 14:40

a me è uscito Aoi!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got Aoi Kiriya from Kare's first love. Your the shy, quite girl who needs to come out of your shell and a person like Kiriya will help become a more confident person. You might not think your pretty but he know just exaclty how beautiful you are and he doesn't want any other guy looking at you. So when you go to work be sure to put on your glasses and do your hair in two pigtails.

About the Manga: Karin Kashino is a girl that is constanly being bullied by her classmates into taking notes and doing homeowrk for them. She knows what she'd like to tell them them, but never had the confidence to do so. She's bullied by her friend to go on a group date and there she meets Kiriya. Her 'friend' went on this group date only for Kiriya, but what happens when he's interested in Karin instead?

Federica91
view post Posted on 2/1/2008, 12:36

A me è uscito Yasuki di Happy Hustle High!:love:
You got Yasuki Garaku from Happy Hustle High. He's tall, dark and handsome and has absolutely no use for girls until you came into the picture. He's amused by your ability to beat up perverted guys and thinks it's cute the way you stick for your classmates. He's very loyal to you and has a slight jealous streak when your with your guy friend. But this is a guy who will take care of you, show up at your house if your not in school and respects you.

vigomoon
view post Posted on 23/1/2008, 20:39

a me è uscito yuu matsura!!!fico è anche biondo..mi piace!!!!!

miciatoby
view post Posted on 27/1/2008, 21:28

WAAAAAAH YUU!! Quando vedevo il cartone da bimba ero innamoratissima di Yuu!!Cmq il mio raga ideale è....KOICHI di cat street..o forse nn so..NATSUKAWA DI Hikari??BOHHH :imbarazzo:

51 replies since 12/11/2006, 17:08   15127 views